Work alongside Fundación CODESPA, to update and improve the manuals and procedures for the administrative and financial management of the Association of Waorani Women of the Ecuadorian Amazon (AMWAE).
Team challenge: Revise and update the association’s administrative and financial procedures and manuals. This task will require an analysis of the roles necessary for managing resources and defining the responsibilities, policies and processes of each administrative unit.
- Boost efficiency in the management of financial and human resources of the Association of Waorani Women of the Ecuadorian Amazon (AMWAE), creating work opportunities for this group.
- Empower the women of the association, giving them the knowledge and autonomy to manage.
Necessary areas of knowledge/professional profiles:
- People management (Human resources)
- Strategy and business development
- Safety, the environment and quality
- Communication and external relations
Fort: Repsol employees
Registration: Until May 25. At the end of the registration period, we will select those volunteers who best fit the professional profiles identified to achieve this challenge.
More information: email@example.com