Promote and design a plan to improve the sustainable mobility of the Red Cross in said community. The plan will focus on the impact generated by its gray fleet (those vehicles that do not belong to the Red Cross but are used by its volunteers and workers to carry out the activity), made up of 15,000 volunteers and 1,100 workers.
- Analysis of the impact of said fleet
- Identify proposals and improvement strategies focused on the entity's sustainable mobility.
- Establish compensation measures.
- Innovation, Quality and Improvement
- Safety, Environment and quality
- Sustainable mobility
- Energy efficiency
- Technology and Research
Aimed at: Repsol employees
Registration: Until May 25. At the end of the registration period, we will select those volunteers who best fit the professional profiles identified to achieve this challenge.
More information: email@example.com