Start up a new transformation and recycling center in which people with disabilities will be employed, together with Amica, an association in Cantabria (Spain) made up of family members, people with disabilities and professionals.
Prepare an execution project document, which will include the definition of the scope of the work to be carried out, the determination of the elements and materials to be installed, and the completion of the engineering design, necessary for the implementation of a new transformation and recycling center of the Amica entity.
- Promote the socio-labor inclusion of people with disabilities
- Reduce CO2 emissions from your activity
- Energy efficiency
- Production and Maintenance
- Reliability and Maintenance
- Safety, Environment and Quality
- Knowledge areas for professional development
Aimed at: Repsol employees
Registration: Until may 25. At the end of the registration period, we will select those volunteers who best fit the professional profiles identified to achieve this challenge.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org