Become a spokesperson to raise awareness on the importance of caring for the environment and taking action against climate change!
You will take part in a virtual training session as a part of the activity and will be able to share the information you’ve learned to raise awareness among your friends and family.
What will your role as a volunteer be?
The main objective of this initiative is to inform people about actions to take against forest fires, identify climate change problems, and create social awareness.
We will provide you with communication materials for you to contribute to raising awareness on these subjects in your surroundings, especially via social media.
- In order to participate in this activity, you will have to attend an online training session which will be held on Monday, 19 October at different times and in different languages:
- Session 1: 8 a.m. (UTC +2) in English
- Session 2: 3 p.m. (UTC +2) in English
- Session 3: 4 p.m. (UTC +2) in Spanish
- Over the following days (from 20 to 25 October), in the framework of the 3rd Repsol International Volunteering Week, we urge you to share the knowledge you have gained on your social media as well as with friends and family, generating a greater impact and environmental awareness.
- The training will be provided by the Fundación Pau Costa (https://www.paucostafoundation.org/en/) experts, an organisation that works with and connects a network of experts at a global level to improve the extinguishing and the large emergencies of forest fires.
- No special skills are required for this activity, just a good attitude and your motivation to help.
Sign up before 15 October!
We recommend you... - Take a look at the manual, it contains useful information on carrying out the activity.- If you have social networks, we encourage you to share your experience with @RepsolFoundation using the hashtag #RepsolVolunteers. Want to know more about the partner? Fundación Pau Costa (https://www.paucostafoundation.org/) is an organization that works and connects a network of experts worldwide to improve the extinction and major emergencies of forest fires.